Can a more perfect venue for your dream wedding be better than the breathtaking Caribbean beach?
The impressive natural features of the Dominican Republic are special backgrounds to your imagination. Perfect weather, sparkling sunshine, dazzling white sand, turquoise sea and the unlimited hospitality of locals, all make it an unforgettable moment for your life.
About The Wedding
Place of the ceremony
Saona Island, on an abandoned, natural part of the beach where we place a wonderful wedding arch.
Leaving from Punta Cana/Bávaro at 9:00-10:00 am, returning at 19:00-20:00 pm.
Package prices and extras
- Fees and civil judicial price: 650 USD
- Invited guests: 75 USD/person without lunch, 110 USD/person with lunch
- Travel by bus to the port
Early in the morning we leave to the port, the journey takes 60-80 minutes.
Personal check-in at reception.
Air conditioned, comfortable minibus with experienced driver and English speaking escort.
During the journey we can gain insights into the lives of local residents.
Speedboat ride to Saona Island to the wedding venue, which is the most beautiful beach of the Eastern National Park. The private boat carries only the young couple and the wedding party.
Enjoy the intimate wedding lunch on a decorated table with music of your choice. We can fulfill any requests, but please make sure to consult with us during the organization.
By reaching the beach of the wedding, you can start the preparations in the private dressing rooms. Meanwhile, the organizers will do final touches at the pre-made wedding venue.
Photo session of the selected wedding package. Our experienced photographer, besides the all-day happenings, takes specially arranged pictures of the young couple, which does not lack romance and self-indulgent entertainment.
Featuring special Caribbean music, the bride and groom walk to the wedding arch on the white sandy aisle that is decorated with flowers and palm leaves, where the local judge starts the ceremony in Spanish. The greeting and the ceremony text are translated by an English speaking interpreter.
After the ceremony and photo session, we leave time for romance, intimate moments and to explore the white sandy turquoise beach.
- The end of the day
At the end of a day of wonderful experiences and lifetime memories, we return to the port by boat later in the afternoon and then to the hotel by minibus.
The Wedding Lunch
Lunch – Classic package: Choice between chicken, pork and beef without any additional cost.
The package includes
- Saona National Park taxes and entry
- Wedding planning and coordinating the details
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Mini buffet (seafood)
- Colored photo session of 100 edited photos and all originals
- Pen drive with full photo session
- Wedding music
- Decoration at the wedding venue (bamboo arch with flowers)
- Land and sea transport hotel – Saona Island – hotel
What to bring
- Wedding dress
- Wedding rings
- Change of clothes
Information for all wedding packages
Good to know
For the couples who do not have witnesses, they will be provided free of charge by our firm; the documents of the witnesses will be attached to the other submitted documents.
The official language of the wedding is Spanish that will be translated into English. The greeting and the accompany text are also in English.
Within 3 days after the official wedding ceremony, an official certificate is issued by the civil court that is valid throughout the world.
We do not offer discounts for wedding packages, so if you would like to reserve trips too and apply the relevant discounts, please purchase it separately (not in the same basket)!
Official wedding conditions
The wedding planner must receive the below mentioned documents (in electronic copy) at booking or at least 3 weeks before the wedding. The original documents must be delivered upon arrival.
- Valid passport (validity at entry for minimum 6 months)
- Original and translated officially into Spanish:
- Birth certificate
- Marital status certificate
- Court order of the divorce, if the person is divorced
- The exact addresses of the couple
- Family and first name of the parents of both
- Family and first name of the witnesses, copy of their passport (in the case of Dominican witnesses, the wedding planner provides with the witnesses’ personal documents)
Rules and conditions of the official and symbolic weddings
- The price of wedding packages only includes the expenses of the couple; as for the cost of the invited guests, please contact our wedding planner.
- The official wedding is subject to a fee of 650 USD, including the judge’s fee. This fee and 50% of the wedding package must be completed by bank transfer at booking, and the remaining balance 180 days before the wedding day.
- The symbolic wedding is tax free. 50% of the wedding package must be completed by bank transfer at booking and the remaining balance 180 days before the wedding day.
- If you have any special inquiries that is not listed in the wedding packages, we kindly ask you to contact our wedding planner for information.
- The wedding date is usually scheduled for day 2 or day 3 after arrival and we also plan a day for rain check. In case of poor weather, we will hold the wedding the next available day.
- In case of cancellation of a wedding, our company reserves the right to retain 10% of the full package price from the 50% down payment. We are not able to refund the amount of the official wedding fees.
We reserve the right to change the price without notice!