Physical exercise: 6/10
Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Barracuda. Most fisher’s dream is to get a bigger piece of these fishes at least once. The beaches of Punta Cana, Bavaro and Macao offer a perfect opportunity for deep sea fishing for more than 20 years. The Atlantic Blue Marlin can be up to 900 kg, the weight of the frequently caught white Marlin often reaches 80 kg, and it is common to catch a 30-40 kg Mahi Mahi and Barracuda. 33-45 feet long professional fishing boats are waiting for our customers for 4 and 8 hours fishing. We also take group and individual orders.
– Punta Cana/Bávaro: Passengers will be picked up from the reception of the hotel in the morning between 6:15 and 7:30, return to the hotel between 12:00 and 13:00.
– Bayahibe: Passengers will be picked up from the reception of the hotel in the morning between 6:45 and 7:15, return to the hotel between 12:30 and 13:30.
Adults: 175 USD
Accompanying/children: 90 USD
– Bus transfer
– Sea transfer (fishing boat)
– Non-alcoholic drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
– Change of clothes
GOOD TO KNOW:
– PLEASE HAVE A MODERATED BREAKFAST BEFORE LEAVING.
– Not recommended for children under 12 yrs.
– The excursion is every day, it is in English.
– Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at the specified time.
– In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.
- Travel by minibus to Cabeza de Toro or Bibijagua port.
The journey takes 10-20 minutes. Personal check-in at reception. Air conditioned, comfortable buses of 10-20 people with experienced drivers. During the journey we can gain insights into the lives of local residents.
- Fishing boat.
On board of a 29-foot sport fishing boat, we continue the sea trip for at least 3.5-4 hours. On the Atlantic Ocean, sometimes with 1-2 meter waves, uninterrupted deepwater fishing. In 90% of the cases, we we return to the port with a lot of the catch. The fish caught must be released.
After fishing we go back to the hotels, returning between 13:00 and 13:30.