Physical exercise: 4/10
Get to know the Dominican Republic a bit differently. We organize this personal trip with a small group of people to meet the less well-known, but amazingly beautiful mountains, small villages and untouched ‘tourist-free’ beaches. Owned and well-equipped Jeeps allow you to enjoy the variety of challenging terrain behind the wheel and the eye-catching view at the breaks.
Passengers will be picked up at the front desk of the hotel in the morning between 8:00 and 8:45, return to the hotel between 16:30 and 17:30.
Adult: 115 USD
Children (3-10 years): 60 USD
Small child (0-3 years): Free
– Use of the Jeeps with a sufficient amount of fuel
– Buffet-style lunch
– Non-alcoholic beverages
WHAT TO BRING:
– Change of clothes
– Driving licence (no matter what country)
GOOD TO KNOW:
– The excursion starts certain days, it is in English.
– The vehicle may only be driven by persons over 18 years.
– For children 3-10 years we offer a 50% of discount (not recommended under 3 years).
– Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at a specified time.
– In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.
– On the arriving bus, look for the following logo: ‘SEE MORE TRAVEL SERVICES’.
- Travel by minibus to the place where we pick the Jeeps up.
The journey takes 15-30 minutes. Personal check-in at reception. Air conditioned, comfortable minibuses of 8-10 people with experienced drivers. The morning departure and dewfall make the palm trees even more beautiful during our journey, which leads through beautiful valleys.
- Macao beach.
It is a beautiful public beach with huge waves sometimes, where locals spend their free time with their family.
- On the go.
You can see the everyday life of the small villages, schools, and local shops.
- Tobacco factory.
We visit a tobacco factory where you can get to know how the original Dominican cigars are made, you can try them and buy them as a present.
- Zona rural, cocoa and coffee.
At the mountains of Anamuya you can get familiar with the cocoa, coffee and banana plantations, landlord residences and step inside of a nice and clean rural family house. Here we can get to know the traditional production of the cacao and coffee and we can enjoy the wonderful view.
We have lunch at a local restaurant in Higüey, which is the largest city on the eastern shore. The local market, the chaos is one of the most interesting sights of the excursion.
- Fishing village.
We visit Boca de Yuma that small village is famous for its unique cliff shore, and we also walk around in a ancient cave to look for original drawings from the Taino indians.
We return to the hotels in the late afternoon.