Physical exercise: 6/10
We walk along palm trees, pastures, rivers and hills, where we can see the nicest parts of the northeast coast and beaches. With a warm heart we recommend the nature to the lovers of beaches and snorkel.
– Punta Cana/Bávaro: Passengers will be picked up at the front desk of the hotel in the morning between 8:30 and 9:00, return to the hotel between 18:00 and 18:30.
– Bayahibe: Passengers will be picked up at the front desk of the hotel in the morning between 7:00 and 7:30, return to the hotel between 18:00 and 18:30.
Adult: 175 USD
Children (6-12 years): 88 USD
Small child (0-6 years): Free
– Bus transfer
– Sea transfer (speed boat)
– Buffet-style lunch
WHAT TO BRING:
– Change of clothes
GOOD TO KNOW:
– The excursion starts every day, it is in English.
– For children 3-10 years we offer a 50% discount (free of charge between 0-3 years).
– Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at a specified time.
– In case of passengers being late for more than 5 minutes at pick up, it counts as NO SHOW and the paid excursion is not refundable.
– On the arriving bus, look for the following logo: ‘SEE MORE TRAVEL SERVICES’.
- Travel by minibus to the place where we pick the Jeeps up.
The journey takes 90-120 minutes. Personal check-in at reception. Air conditioned, comfortable minibuses of 8-10 people with experienced drivers. During the journey we can gain insights into the lives of local residents.
- The tour starts to north where leaving Nisibon we go up to the famous Montaña Redonda mountain on a truck or pick-up. After a glimpse of the spectacular scenery, there is a wonderful spectacle on the top of the hill where Laguna Redonda, Laguna Limon, Miches beaches and the Atlantic Ocean can be seen in front of our eyes.
- After the nice time, we have a break in a typical local Dominican restaurant from where we will continue to Miches after lunch.
- We continue our journey to a small seaside town where we take a speedboat in the local fishermen’s port. After a nearly one hour snorkeling in the coral reefs and sand pads in the Samana bay, we head to the Esmeralda beach where a pleasant afternoon swim is waiting for us in turquoise water.
- Go back to the hotels.
After sunset, we go back to the hotels, arriving at late in the evening.